Collection of your Personal Information
We collect, process and use your information when you:
- Register for our Services or sign in to an existing account
- Visit our website(s)
- Access our application(s)
- Connect to our Services using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media or payment account(s)
- Contact us for support
- Participate one of our Charity Partner Auctions, or Secondary Market Token Marketplace
- Additional information may be needed to provide facilitate financial transactions
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Blockchange’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
The types of information you provide may include personal information. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The personal information you may provide to us includes:
- First and last name
- Unique personal identifier
- Email address
- Mailing, billing and/or shipping address
- Phone number
- Payment information (For Auctions and Secondary Market)
- How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier), and system configuration information
- Your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and locale preferences
- Audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law;
- Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We will periodically contact you through email, mobile phone, notices posted on our websites or apps, and other ways through our Services, including text messages and push notifications. We will send you messages about the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues. We also send messages about how to use our Services, network updates, reminders, job referrals and promotional messages from us and our partners. You may change your communication preferences at any time. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Blockchange Enterprises LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Blockchange may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business or charity partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Blockchange may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Blockchange, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Blockchange may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Blockchange or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Blockchange; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Blockchange, or the public.
The Information We Collect
May be used in the following ways:
- If you provide us personal information, we may use it to: (i) process your registration with our Services, including verifying whether your email address is active and valid and enrolling you into our programs; (ii) facilitate and manage your auction activity if applicable; (iii) track the secondary activity of Tokens/Coins you may have purchased (iv) send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages; (v) provide you member services regarding your account and reply to your questions, comments and requests; and (vi) comply with legal and regulatory provisions in force and with the competent judicial authorities in each geographical jurisdiction that the Company operates in. We may also use your information to assess risk and prevent fraud.
- Tracking User Behavior – Blockchange may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Blockchange, in order to determine what Blockchange services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Blockchange to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Automatic Collection – Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Blockchange. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Blockchange website.
- We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers (which may include Company affiliates) to operate our Services. We may share your Personal Information with our service providers that provide member support, process payments, and perform other business operations on our behalf, under our instructions and in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data.
- Business Transfer We may share the information we collect, including personal information, with any third party in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession) or any other type of acquisition of all or any portion of Company assets, conveyance or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Legal Purposes – We may share the information we collect, including personal information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (i) in response to subpoenas or other legal processes or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iii) to defend our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and (iv) to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of Company or any third party.
The Blockchange website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Blockchange pages, or register with Blockchange site or services, a cookie helps Blockchange to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Blockchange website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Blockchange features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Blockchange services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Blockchange secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Blockchange uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Eighteen
Blockchange does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Blockchange Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Blockchange account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR BLOCKCHANGE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “My Account” page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
From time to time, Blockchange may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Blockchange or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Blockchange, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Blockchange welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Blockchange has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Blockchange at:
Blockchange Enterprises LLC
300 Main Street #817
Madison, New Jersey 07940